CoffeeGrind w/XEI EP001: Coffee
CoffeeGrind w/XEI is a podcast about random information. Topics range from arts to sciences and everything in between. Seriously, if you’re looking for a short dose of random information in your life, check out out the podcast–it will always be under 10 minutes long!
This episode is about coffee. How could it not be?
Featured in this episode:
- The story of Kaldi, the 9th-century Ethiopian goatherd
- Sheikh Omar, the bringer of modern day coffee
- Coffee’s rough travels to the New World
- World economics of the coffee bean
- Health benefits, health risks, and contradictions
- The prohibition of java goodness
CoffeeGrind w/XEI, published by XEI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.