BREACHSPACE: FIENDISH PROFILES
The BREACHSPACE: FIENDISH PROFILES collection of short stories, written by E.J. Tett, is set in the BREACHSPACE Setting. Each short story is released with character art by Pablo Peppino. These short stories will be collected into an upcoming anthology.
The tales focuses on the life of an individual fiend. These aren’t your typical protagonist hero stories, if you haven’t gathered that by the name of the series. Instead, each short story offers a glimpse of the world from each fiend’s point of view.
The fiends are inspired by monsters found in the System Reference Document, released as part of the Open Gaming License by Wizards of the Coast. If you don’t know what the SRD/OGL are, there’s no need to worry! They licenses aren’t important to the stories at all!
READ THE SHORT STORIES
- “The Uber-Drecche of Forlatthiem”, Drecche (Dretch)
- “The Sewer Rat Who Would Be King”, Imp (Imp/Mephit)
- “Gore and Glory in Search of Dragon Death“, Rabiemi (Barbazu)
- “The Price of a Kiss”, Concupini (Succubus)
- “The Duel of the Cloaks”, Sicari (Babau)
- “The Iron Web of the Meat Locker Mafia”, Coercitori (Kyton)
- “Secrets and Frostbite”, Stipatori (Osyluth)
- “A Day in Servitude of the Cuckoo King”, Vulferusi (Vrock)
- “Organized Chaos”, Armaturi (Hezrou)
- “The Tale of Cap’n Crabb and the Coral Bay Boy”, Latebri (Glabrezu)
- “The Quill Contract”, Struesi (Hamatula)
- “The Tangled Forest, Realm of the Spore Queen”, Araneoli (Bebalith)
BREACHSPACE: FIENDISH PROFILES, published by XEI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.